A single property website is designed to showcase an individual property, capture an interested buyer’s attention, and convert them into a qualified lead.
The #1 benefit of having a single property website is that it removes all distractions (buyers aren’t going to get lost clicking through “similar listings”), and it emphasizes the exceptionality of a property.
Some common features of a single property website:
· A unique domain name (www.propertynickname.com)
· Aesthetically pleasing
· High quality, Full HD video virtual tour
· High quality property photographs
· Concise, well-written copy describing the property
Single property websites are often no more than one page; they are essentially a highly polished landing page, with the goal of converting page visitors, capturing their contact information, and following-up with them to set an appointment.
Where do I advertise the URL for this property’s website?
1) Depending on the MLS you use, you may or may not be able to post the property’s individual URL directly in the MLS listing. If you are able to do this, this is the #1 place you want to publish the property’s unique URL.
2) Yard Signage. Yard signs get seen! Especially today, home buyers often drive by a property prior to contacting an agent (why waste time looking at the inside if the neighborhood or curb appeal aren’t a good fit?). With a unique property URL listed there on the sign in the front yard, an interested buyer can pull out their cell phone and get all the details in beautiful high definition right on their phone. Better yet, they can bookmark the page or e-mail it to friends for reference later.
3) Flyers/mailings. Printed advertising isn’t going away anytime soon. Include the URL on every flyer, postcard, or printout where the property is mentioned. It gives interested buyers a simple way to directly access everything they need to know about that particular property.
What’s stopping you from creating a single property website?
There really isn’t much of an argument to NOT create a single property website.
· You certainly already have photos of the property.
· For many properties you will already have a video virtual tour.
· Much of the copy will already be written for the MLS listing.
· The cost is minimal.
A single property website allows you to educate buyers more effectively by sending them to a place which is 100% dedicated to a listing which meets their criteria. When used properly, single property websites can provide an increased number of qualified leads over traditional listing methods.
***FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC AND MANY OTHERS***
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tim.maciejewski1
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timmaciejewski
Subscribe to learn about the latest posts, free classes, and how you can close more transactions!